EDUCATIONAL DAY CAMPS
BILINGUAL FUN AND EDUCATIONAL DAY CAMPS!
Your child can interact and make new friends while learning French or English as a second language with our experienced bilingual animators! In addition to educational and pedagogical activities, various sports, arts and group activities are also offered to ensure that everyone is having fun!
- French / English as a second language learning with theme specific activities such as everyday expressions, food and meals, occupations, etc.;
- A program with educational games reviewing Elementary level Math, Sciences and Geography ;
- A program with educational games reviewing Elementary Level English and French as a first language.
Soccer, basketball, baseball, badminton, mini-tennis, cooperative games, dance, songs, arts n’ crafts, plays, special thematic activities, and much more!
WHY CHOOSE CPLR EDUCATIONAL DAY CAMP
- Weekly, all inclusive* service, Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 6 pm;
- Small groups of 12 children per animator;
- Secure environment;
- Beautiful recreational school park;
- Experienced, dynamic counsellors, 22 years old or older;
- CPR training and criminal background check for every animator;
- Friday afternoon BBQ**;
- T-shirt and camp cap included (registration for 2 weeks or more);
- Tax receipts for childcare services.
*Meals and snacks are not included.
**Friday BBQ meal does not include daily snacks.
St-Paul Elementary School
1305 De l'Assomption, Laval (Duvernay), QC
CHEAPER THAN IT APPEARS
- Starting at $160 per week including day care service;
- Daily registration available;
- Financing plan for payments by check;
- Up to 85% in income savings.
From June 27 to August 18, 2017*.
*Closed on July 3.
Registration starts on March 17, 2017, in person, at the [Learning Center]. The office is open Monday to Thursday, from 1 pm to 8 pm, and on Saturday, from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Please call us for an appointment. Payment accepted by check, debit, Visa or Mastercard.
[Contact us] for more information.