ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL
To help your child achieve academic success!
Adapted academic programs, regular follow-ups with parents and flexible payment plans.
AN ACADEMIC EVALUATION AS A STARTING POINT
Each student will be evaluated in order to determine his or her skill level. We will then prepare an academic program tailored for the needs of your child in order to ensure a personalized and efficient teaching method from the very first lesson.
LIST OF SERVICES OFFERED
TUTORINGPersonalized programs (Math, French, English, Science, History, etc.) tailored to help the student catch-up, review or advance his or her academic skills. Tutors prepare lessons based on the needs of the student following an academic evaluation.
HOMEWORK ASSISTANCETutors assist students with their homework, assignments and study skills.
ADMISSION EXAMS PREPARATION PROGRAMA six-week intensive program, starting in August, that helps students prepare for private high school admission exams. This program consists of practice exams, exam strategy and methodology classes as well as practice exercises.
ACADEMIC EXAMS PREPARATION (ministerial exams, end of term exams, etc.)Academic support program tailored to help students with their class tests, end of term exams, and ministerial exams.
PARENT WORKSHOPSVarious workshops designed for parents, discussing strategies to help students with study skills as well as homework assistance at home.
LANGUAGE LEARNINGPersonalized language classes designed to help students of all ages to perfect or learn English or French as a second language.
NEW : SPECIALIZED SERVICE FOR SPEECH AND LANGUAGE DISORDERS (dyslexia and dysphasia)A certified specialist in the Orton-Gillingham phonological method is available to offer his support for students with learning disorders.
A COMPLETE SERVICE
- Academic evaluations to determine student’s needs;
- Personalized programs;
- A variety of resources available, respecting government guidelines (Math, French, English, Science, History, etc.);
- Academic approach adapted to the student’s needs;
- Collaboration with the student’s parents and teacher;
- Professional tutors with a strong educational background;
- Progress reports prepared regularly;
- Tips and advice, helpful at home and at school;
- All the teaching material required.
PACKAGES AND PAYMENT PLANS
ELEMENTARY LEVELTwo types of lessons are offered: private tutoring or group tutoring (maximum of 3 students.)
HIGH SCHOOL LEVELPrivate tutoring offered.
AVAILABLE PACKAGES AND PRICING
- 12 tutoring hours: basic package
- 24 tutoring hours + 1 free hour
- 36 tutoring hours + 2 free hours
- 48 tutoring hours + 4 free hours
Please [contact our team] to determine the best pricing and package for your needs. The length of each membership depends on the frequency of the tutoring lessons and the subjects selected for the student’s program.